CAPRI – Private guided Tour
From: €400 for 2 persons
The Blue Island
One of the most beautiful places in the world where giant rocks plummet into the waters below. Capri is an island where the sea meets the sky, whilst little streets intersect into one another with glamorous shops and breathtaking views.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Quite easy
Group Size Small Group
Tour type: boat,car and walking tour
Duration: 7/8 hours
Meet Location: Boat ticket office( Sorrento or Naples)
Transportation methods: Boat – taxi
Number of participants:open
Kid friendly: Yes, kids are welcome under adult supervision
Friendly: On request
Special cancellation policy due to Covid-19: we extend free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to the start time, until the end of the health crisis
- Ferry tickets from Sorrento/Naples and return
- Guide service for the duration of the tour
- Free time for shopping
- Entrance fee to the Augustus Gardens
- Taxi (2 rides) on the island
- Funicolare ride (cable train)
- Transportation: to/from the port (available on request)
- Chairlift to Mount Solaro
- Villa San Michele
- Boat trip round the island
- Blue Grotto
All these optionals can to be arranged on request!!!
Guests will be met at the Port of Naples or Sorrento by their guide, who will carry an easy to identify sign reading Pompei Grand Tour. The guide will carry the tickets necessary for the jetfoil that will transport guests to Capri. Once arriving on the island a pre-ordered taxi will be ready and waiting to drive to the first destination, the elevated town of Anacapri.
There, guests will be taken on a gentle little walk to a superb viewpoint, after which they can decide what to do next:
whether it be: taking the chairlift to Solaro Mountain the very top of the island, visiting the Villa San Michele of the swedish doctor and writer Axel Munthe, or simply wandering around and enjoying time for shopping.
After the visit of Anacapri guests will make their way to the town of Capri via open air taxi .
First the majestic Gardens of Augustus and then free time to enjoy lunch and exploration time in the ‘chic and posh’ historical centre, until it’s time to make the way down to the port via Funicolare ( cable car).
From the port either an optional tour by boat around the island will be made or, if guests so desire, a visit to the Blue Grotto (weather permitting).
After that, ‘Gelato’ time , back to the jetfoil and departure to the mainland.
- Hat and sun screen are recommended during the summer months
- Visit of the Blue Grotto ( weather and tide permitting)
- Boat trips around the island to visit the less known caves and Faraglioni Rocks are, highly recommended (weather permitting)
- Chair lift to Monte Solaro, highly recommended